Setting up agenda items in rows ... NEED HELP

Trying to key in an agenda and having trouble getting the items to line up correctly.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/big-cedar-customer-retreat?preview=f38c519a27d88699c86d057936ffa25a

I started by using the list widget, but this didn’t work because some of the tables on the right are deeper than the times on the left.

Then I tried making text block, but again had the spacing issue. So I thought I’d get clever and put empty text blocks and bump the bottom margins to even out the space. It looked OK in Webflow (see #1), but live (see #2) the info is all jumbled up.

Surely I’m not the first one who has tried to do this. What’s the most efficient way to accomplish?

I would consider re-thinking how you’re structuring this. Logically, the time should be closely associated with the event, rather than in a list of other times. If it were me…

1. I’d create a div to hold each time/event combination.
  2. Inside each would be an text block or paragraph for the time and another for the event.

I know this doesn’t totally solve your spacing issues, but I think it will put you on a better foot for getting there AND for having a better time of keeping logical formatting when you hit narrow views.

Good luck!

2 Likes

sarahc
That’s an outstanding idea. Thanks. Still new at this Webflow thing, so what may seem simple to others, is not to me. Appreciate the quick reply and assist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.