Hey y’all! Looking for a way to let a user share my website but after they have altered parts of it using interactions. Any ideas how this can be done? Thanks!
I have a theoretical solution
display:noneclasses by default (like a public share link)
- On-click, change those to
- Those links could be “share” buttons, badges, or anything you want to be visible after an interaction
Alternatively, for SEO, you could find another solution to display:none since it’s not the hottest piece of code.
If you want to do this in webflow, you can apply an animation on-click.
- Create your animation as a trigger to an interaction on an element. Specify the trigger as class-specific e.g.
- Create an animation that lowers opacityand makes it small (also better than display:none)
.show-this-buttonclass to the share button.
- Now you have a share button that shows up on-click.