Shipping Options

Hello there!

I was looking around and testing some functionalities of Webflow e-commerce and it’s awesome.

But talking about shipping, is where things got complicated. Nether the options (flat-rate, %…) will cover the diferences between shipping over different cities. Especially if you are at a big country like me - Brazil.

I made some tests on “Correios” website (our postal service) and for the same size of box and weight I got big diferences of shipping costs. Like, for some capitals the price is R$20. For northeast capitals R$60. For a country-side south city R$52,00 and only get more confuse.

As we don’t have ZIP CODE based shipping, It’s kind of impossible to have “clusters” of shipment prices. The only way to work on this way is to select the cities we can delivery by now (and risking to pay more than expected - on the same city you can have different shipment costs) and for other cities we can use a external marketplace.

Do you guys have any solution for that?

Ps: Correios have a XML, SOAP and WSDL webservice to provide shipment costs for Brazil - I don’t know if it’s possible to implement but if there’s anything that I can help just let me know - Shopfy have a “addon” for Correios.

1 Like

Hey @superrod I’m facing this same issue with the e-commerce website I just built. My client needs to define different shipping rates for each part of the country but the current options available don’t cover this scenario.

1 Like

Same here. Most of the countries in the world have shipping fees based on zip code. It’s very important for the countries with lot many islands.

Hi all.
Josh from Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can sell any type of product and handle shipping just about any way you need to:

• Auto-calculated Live Rates via UPS, USPS, and FedEx
  • Flat Rates / Tiered Flat Rates
  • Custom Shipping Logic - Display certain rates based on any number of criteria
  • Custom Shipping Endpoint - Connect to any external services to get rates in real-time.

More info about our integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users. Please let us know if we can help.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Josh,

I’d love to know if there has been any more requests on this Correio thing.
I’m building and e-commerce for a brazilian customer and Foxy seems a way better solution than Shopify. Would love to know the viability to calculate Correios’s shipping trough Foxy.

I know they calculate based on cubic weight (if more than 10Kg) or real weight (if less than 10Kg), also the distance traveled. Does this sounds doable with Foxy?

Thanks in advace,
Cheers

Hi @bugiganga.
Thank you for getting in touch. We don’t have documentation specific to Correio, but I’m sure an integration would be possible. We integrate with Shippo, which integrates with Correio. So there may be something there.

Also, you can setup a custom shipping endpoint to get real-time rates from any endpoint. Hope this helps some.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Josh! Thanks for getting back to me!

Is it possible to provide me a development/test account so I can mess around with this stuff?

I’ll gladly provide a tutorial on how to make this possible with Foxy after I crack it, so we can help out other users in the future.

Thanks again!
Cheers

Hi @bugiganga.
Of course. You can sign up for our unlimited free trial here: Admin - FoxyCart Please let us know if you need help getting started or with anything else. Also, we’re happy to help with an official tutorial/marketing if you come up with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. Will do that and I’ll let you know what I come up with.

Cheers!

Hello Josh, I am going to get a plan and a template with Webflow but it is vital for us to be able to use real time shipping rates for the clients, since we want to sell all over the world. We will be shipping from México. Please just clarify something for me and afterwards help me out to integrate with foxy. 1) if get the Standard Plan with Foxy, does that include real time shipping rates worldwide?; 2) will that plan include calculating real time rates with multiple carriers or I have to select one of them for every purchase; 3) how close would those calculated rates will be to the real ones I will have to pay to the carrier when I ship them?

Hi @manolojaguar.
Nice to meet you. I have responded to your questions below:

1) if get the Standard Plan with Foxy, does that include real time shipping rates worldwide?
Yes. All Foxy plans include live shipping rates, custom shipping logic, custom shipping endpoints, etc. We don’t nickel and dime for functonality.

2) will that plan include calculating real time rates with multiple carriers or I have to select one of them for every purchase
You can enable multiple carriers for customers to choose from at checkout. Not for sure if I’m fully following your question, so please let me know if that doesn’t answer it.

3) how close would those calculated rates will be to the real ones I will have to pay to the carrier when I ship them?
They should be very accurate. You can even connect Foxy to your carrier accounts (UPS, USPS, or FedEx) to pass on your discounted pricing to customers.

Thanks,
Josh

Thank you Josh, now everything is clear to me on this matter.

I have sent you some other questions about a different aspect of the integration, I did it inside your Foxy page.

I hope to be able to build the website and integrate with Foxy.

Thanks

Hi @manolojaguar.
Happy to help. Got your email. We’ll be in touch soon.

Thanks,
Josh

Fala, mestre! Conseguiu resolver essa questão do frete do webflow para o Brasil?

Poderia dar uma força? Estou muito interessado no webflow, mas pensando na quest’ao do frete tambem.

Muito obrigado e Forte abraço!

Fala pessoal,

Estou passando pelo mesmo problema no momento e não vi esse detalhe antes de iniciar todo o ecommerce, agora que estou próximo de entregar o projeto, não encontrei nenhuma forma de adicionar o calculo de frete pelos correios. Acompanhando as discussões, alguém conseguiu alguma solução e poderia compartilhar?

Abraço,
Tom