Shocked at the amount of bugs in the editor

I just allowed access to a site I made for a client and I am shocked at the amount of bugs the editor has.

• Half the time clicking links on the page just goes to a blank page that never loads

• If you erase all the text in a text field, the whole editor stops working. You can’t edit that item or anything else, you’re forced to refresh.

• Sometimes, Google Maps embed’s scrolling works, and the times it doesn’t, if you scroll your mouse over a Maps embed, the whole editor freezes and you can’t scroll

• And lastly, this isn’t really a bug, but a very basic, 101 request that still hasn’t been met, the ability to undo actions.

I just don’t get it. The designer works so well, and yet the portion we hand off to clients has silly problems, and we have to tell them to keep refreshing the page.

2 Likes

Hi, @MichaelMannucci!

My name is Ben and I’m happy to help you with this issue! I’m so sorry to hear about the issues you are having in the Editor.

Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Looking forward to your response so I can jump in and help!

1 Like

Certainly, thanks for your reply.

Here is the link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/westminster-chapel?utm_source=westminster-chapel&preview=ba0f4d3e19cc791249d591c6a9377ad9

However, I don’t believe you can access the editor from a read only link.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.