Shopify Embed Conversion Tracking

Has anyone come up with a solution to track purchases etc. if we’re using the Shopify product/button embed method (this one)?

Currently, I’ve got a few different client websites with their own Shopify stores. Since I’m only using the Shopify embed and the lowest plan available, we don’t have a Shopify storefront, which I think, rules out cross-domain tracking and a whole bunch of other analytical stuff.

The embedded Shopify button seems to not even fire off an event once clicked.

So my question is:

1. Does anyone have any suggestions tracking conversions with just the Shopify embed? Will I have to upgrade my Shopify plan? If so, which plan would work out best, and how were conversions tracked (Google Tag Manager, Analytics etc.)
  2. If it doesn’t work, does anyone successfully track ecommerce conversions/purchases/add-to-cart with Webflow + any other ecommerce engine? @foxy I’m sure you guys will have something to say!

Thanks community!

Hi @jshlii.
Foxy supports conversion tracking with Google Analytics: v:2.0:analytics [Foxy Wiki] Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

This should be helpfull

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.