Shopify vs Webflow ecom

Hello,

I want to start for my ecom project, before i jump i need to understand how webflow stand for ecom websites.

Let me help to understood by your knowledge “Shopify vs Webflow ecom”

1 Like

Hello @People_Inc

You can check > Webflow vs. Shopify | Discover the visual alternative to Shopify

Hope this helps :webflow_heart:

I checked its way behind right now a lot to work to get basic ecom features, i don’t think Webflow takes less than 3 years to get there :frowning:

How webflow control when i’ve to list 10000 products, when their cms item is limited to 10000?

Yes, Webflow has some work to do, but don’t forget that with Webflow you can create absolutely custom Ecommerce experiences. There’s no good features without hard work, and the team is doing the hard work. I think that Webflow is moving in the right direction. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t use Webflow Ecommerce right now because they only have stripe and stripe is not available in my country. What I want to say is that basic features like other payment gateways are not available, but they just look basic. There’s a lot of work behind scenes. We all agree that there’s a lot of work to be done.

Design and have fun :webflow_heart:

4 Likes

Lets see :heart_eyes:

Hello,

I want to start my ecommerce site. So, which platform best for me. As well as today I got some mail from teamecom.com this website. So, can go with shopify? they said, they make store free for new store.