Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Shoppingcart without ecommerce

Hello!

Is there a way to build a shoppingcart without ecommerce? I want to make a site for renting equipment, but I dont need payment system (we send invoices) or the annoying default fields in ecommerce products. The user must be able to pick different dates for different rental objects, put them in a cart.

1 Like

Hi @Espen_Andre_Olsen,

Welcome to the Webflowian community.

For your particular use case, I wouldn’t recommend the Webflow e-commerce. I would recommend a 3rd party that allows invoicing and dates. The native Webflow ecom system does not (at this time) offer non-paid products. You can try something like @foxy or use a system like MemberStack.io. You can reach out to @DuncanHamra for specifics on your use case.

3 Likes

@WebDev_Brandon Thank you for the mention.

@Espen_Andre_Olsen Nice to meet you. What you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow. In fact, we’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. More information about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: https://www.foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We’re happy to hop on a phone/Skype call, put together a proof of concept, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like