What other software or service company does this?
I'm kind fo strongly not in favor of that. It's going to bring noise, a lot of noise, and a discussion that will be at best quite far from what users need. Lot's of reasons.
- Webflow users are not forum users. I don't know the figures but at best we're here only representing a tiny portion.
- people who are satisfied rarely voice it, people who are not do it. Also people who are busy working do it less than people who are less busy.
- new features don't appear magically. There are tests, beta test, and I for one know that Webflow dev team often reach out to some users, out of the blue, for feedback about possible ways to do things. So it happens, just not publicly on the forum.
- Webflow knows its target audience better than us here on the forum. Because users reach out first on firstname.lastname@example.org than here (I assume).
- We're all SO different. Here, there are a lot of people I don't even understand how they do a design business when they say $10 hosting id too expensive of they wouldn't use Creative Cloud because how dare they rent a software. On another point of view, those people may think I'm super rich and have tremendous overpaid business because I'm always defending Webflow of Adobe's plans. (and as for this, I'm not rich)
- features asked by users here, including me, are one thing, and solutions brought by Webflow are another—better—thing. For example I asked for a way to not display all the collections for content editors, and they came up with the new option dropdown, which solves my problem but in a way that's 100 times better. And this happens every time. They see the big picture of their product and business, and we don't.
All in all, aren't they listening? They've halved the price of the hosting following users voicing their concerns. I wasn't expected that at all.
I wasn't capable of imagining Webflow before it happened. I wasn't capable of imagining the CMS part before I saw it. If Webflow listens for users prior to finalize features, within a year we have Wordpress with a better live editor.