Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Show a different Homepage on every new page load

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

First time asking in the forum and I’d be really glad if perhaps one of you would be able to help me.

I’m looking to achieve a Different Homepage (or any other page, it doesn’t matter) on every time a user is loading the page.

I assume that it can be achieved through CRM collection, but I really need some help in order to get it working.
Basically I want to have for example 3 different pages, all of them to be set as Homepages, and every new load of that homepage - a different page will appear.

I’ve found this feature to appear on this really beautiful website: https://5scontent.com/ , however I think that website is not exactly doing what I meant, as Only the colors of it are changing. I want to change the Homepage for a completely different page (with different content to show) on every load.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot (:

You’d have to incorporate some kind of custom code for this to forward your homepage to different pages within your site on load. Other than that we can’t really support custom code. I wish you good luck!