Show Hide & Group CMS Fields

If I turn a particular Switch in the CMS Editor I want some fields to be hidden or others to be shown. Also Grouping would be nice here. For bigger Collections this is a must-have. I am loosing ground. And if I do, my clients definitely do that too. Maybe only a little Accordion would do the trick.

Thank you.
:sunny:

@buntestrahlen
Since you didn’t go into much detail about what you’re looking for, I just wanted to let you know that you can show/hide elements containing CMS fields in the settings panel under “Conditional Visibility.”

Hope this helps.

hey @ctotty!
thank you for your answer. maybe i didn’t speak clear enough. i was talking about the client side only. i would like to group certain fields in the collaborator area so that i can toggle them on or off.

maybe i have a full section with content. i have a switch which enables me to show or hide this section. inside of this section i have other elements which can also be hidden with particular switches. i want the other switches to be only visible when the section switch is enabled. everything else would just stand in my way.

thanks.

Ah, yes. I see what you’re saying. That would be a nice feature. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice idea!
It would be very useful when you have different kinds of content into the same CMS Collection and make the input even more frictionless.

Thumbs up :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like