Show Hide like Portlet

Hi,

I want show hide functionality like I showing in my screenshot, can please let me know is that functionality we can handle with webflow. please help me ASAP.

Hi @simran21, Thanks for the question. Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

Hi @cyberdave thanks for your reply, here is read only link Webflow - simransingh

and screen shot I already attached in above message, I want to add above screenshot section my site on right side, please help me Is webflow have include this type of functionality or need to use custom code. functionality is div will hide show click on down arrow and on cross icon div will disappear.

Hi @cyberdave m waiting for your reply.

Hi @simran21, this should be possible to create, using a multi-step click to show and hide trigger interaction.

You can target different elements at each step, to create the effect you are looking for. In some cases, custom code is needed if you are trying to do something that is beyond the built in behavior of the interactions.

In those case, you can also turn to custom code: Custom code in head and body tags | Webflow University

​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know – I’m happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

Hi @cyberdave

Thanks for your reply, I implement that here Design Responsive Websites - Webflow and this is a preview link Webflow - simransingh . it works but not smoothly, so can you please help me over this, what I am missing, I need to complete that ASAP.

Thanks
Simran

Hi @simran21,

the issue is with the overflow settings for your “hidden-element”, if you style it as below it should work:

Let me know if you need any more help, the site looks great!

Arthur

1 Like

Hi @Arthur Thanks for your Support, I appreciate!!!

Thanks
Simran

1 Like

You’re welcome @simran21, let me know if you run into any more problems :smile:

Arthur

1 Like

Hi @Arthur

I use another interaction on same page but have some issues, please take a look here on preview link Webflow - simransingh and its showing here on server http://simransingh.webflow.io/. when I click on bottom notification interaction m top earning graph interaction is also affected, can you please take a look and me know where I am wrong.

Thanks
Simran

Hey Man I found the problem Yeah, actually I use 2 interactions on one click. Cheers!!!

@simran21 ahh that’s good then yeah that would mess things up :smile:

Let me know if you run into any more issues, the site looks good!

Arthur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.