Show/Hide tab bar interaction HELP

Hi,

I’ve designed the website of the company I work for. I have used Webflow a few times before and I just build the website in Webflow. Now I’m starting to get into the functionality / interaction parts.

I want to make the services tab bar clickable and show different content on each service click.
So basically all the contact on the right side needs to change depending on which service I click (content will remain the same style).

I know you can work with Show/hide functions in Webflow but I can’t find how to do it in my scenario since it’s a bit more complicated than the resources out there.

Can anyone help or share a good tutorial on this specific case?

Read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/grand-digital?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=grand-digital&preview=02b6f6f4b0d976dd2c6a3a4477efe12f&mode=preview

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Bee_Neat,

You don’t need to use interactions and complicate it. Just use the tabs element and style tabs menu & tabs content pane accordingly. Nice website, BTW.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

@RohanGanachari

I feel dumb for forgetting about the tab element. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me!

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes