Showcase live-preview blank

Hey, so I tried to upload my site to the showcase, but when I did the project appears blank in the preview. It can be seen Here

I can’t even seem to find a way to delete it to try and reupload it. Any recommendations for resolving this issue?

Hello!

Sorry about this odd experience. It might be worth resetting the showcase to see if it will come through again.

To access the Showcase option, you can find it in the “General” tab in your project settings. There is a section named “Showcase”, and there will be the toggle to showcase your site.

Once you toggle it to the disable settings, re-publish the site and then attempt to activate the toggle again.

Hopefully this works out, and let us know if you reach any further issues.

Have a great day,
Webflow Jojo

@RileyJones Unfortunately no, this did not resolve the problem so far as I can tell. I unshowcased the site, republished it, then switched the showcase back on with no changes.

Could it have something to do with how the site is built? I have the initial state of the site set to opacity 0 to have a load in animation because I had content popping in on load. If that is the case, how would I make it so that I could keep the load animation while still having the site display in the showcase? The pop-in was incredibly bad, so getting rid of it is not an option.

Heres my read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rbd-media?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rbd-media&preview=6aa446f38379adeb17dd87dc7a4c96e0&mode=preview

Hi @Maydris, this looks like an issue on the iframe that loads the site, there is a cross origin block on the iframe contents, it is not due to the interactions per se.

I have let our team know that the iframes issue is affecting to the showcased site for the preview, the moment I have further info, I will post an update.

Thanks in advance,

@cyberdave thanks for getting back to me on this!

Hey, @Maydris!!

​Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

​Thanks so much for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

​I have some good news. Our engineers just pushed out a fix for this problem with iframes!

​To get the iframes working properly again, you’ll need to republish your site.

​Once republished, the iframe should now work as expected.

​Let me know if you have any other questions, and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

Hey @rileyrichter

Looks like it did the trick! Thanks for following up on this. It’s much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.