Showing cms gallery from a linked collection

Hello everyone!

I’m pretty new on webflow and I have an issue with linking a gallery from the CMS.

Our website is something like a marketplace. We have “providers” (businesses) and we have “offers” (each one linked to a provider)

What I want to accomplish is on the “Offer CMS” page, I want to showcase a gallery from the providers collection (it’s a multi image field).

I tried everything but I can’t figure it out.

The last thing I tried (it’s currently live on the page below) is adding that multi image field in the “offers” collection from the providers collection.

It works like this, but it’s pretty bad since we have providers with 5-6 offers, we need to upload the same pictures of the provider’s location on each offers when it can be simply taken from the providers collection. But I don’t know how :smile:

Did somebody else have this problem and managed to solve it? Or at least knows if this is even possible right now? I feel like Webflow didn’t make this possible or smth…

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dental-offers-romania?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dental-offers-romania&preview=1556bcd423e6353cc414080d2889c732&pageId=60ba08e958b720ce0a22f026&itemId=60ba0a524415b887b7a807c4&workflow=preview