Side Navbar issues

Hello Webflow community!

I really would love it if I could get some help with my site here. My second page of the website called “microsite” seems to be having some issues with the navbar.

When I go into preview mode and try to open the navmenu in tablet view, the menu does not appear at all! :frowning2: Hope to hear some solutions to it soon!

This is the current view of what is seen:

This is what I want the navbar to look like (it works when not in preview mode) :

Here is my public share link: Webflow - MQuest Main Website
(how to access public share link)

Hey @Hannani

You need to adjust your navbar settings to show the desktop menu on tablet or mobile landscape accrodingly.

Hey @AlexManyeki
Thank you so much! Can I ask, what if I want to still use the hamburger menu for my tablet display? Or is this not possible?

Yes. Its impossible to use the same menu in two states. The workaround is to use two navbar elements and hide one on desktop and show it on tablet. However for user experience, I do not think that this is a good idea especially for navigation consistency.

Ohh okay, I will make the changes then. Thank you soo much by the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.