Simple one pager for my parents spice company

I don’t usually mix family with business but on this occasion I wanted to give something back to my parents to show my appreciation for all the years of support and being there for me.

http://shamssaffron.com

3 Likes

Nice and clean :slight_smile: I like it.

1 Like

Thank you @krubens :slight_smile:

Hi Naweed!
Really love the flow of this site, simple, clean and with great choice on colours/imagery and also love the icons.

If you don’t mind a suggestion, I’d assure that all sections have the same padding:

Great job! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Nina_D :wink: Appreciate it!

1 Like

Love it @nwdsha
Clean and simple and elegant :heart:

1 Like

Amazing work! Love the simplicity and imagery. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s greatly appreciated! Thank you @Anna_Kelian :smiley:

Thanks a million @VladimirVitaliyevich :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Great job @nwdsha

Very clean and easy to use.

I would have just increase your form inputs height, but it’s only my opinion…

Again, great job ! Take care.

1 Like

Also, if for w/e reason a user like me (hehe) tries to increase the textarea width of your form, it will do something like this :

What you can do to avoid this is setting a max width to your textarea.

Take care

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @Blaise_Posmyouck and for your kind words :smiley: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Naweed,

Love the hero image… nice, big, clear with some blur to offer depth. Nice and clean design.
Marketing and function wise, I’d used the body font “Playfair Display” to make a CTA over the menu, almost full width so if I’m on my phone I can call if I want/need to.

And, for me and as Sónia pointed out, there is a lot of vertical whitespace. In the second section there doesn’t seem to be that much in the horizontal plane which crowds the elements…

Evening out the white space horizontally in a Flexbox “space-around” concept…

Also, I’d explain what the “Crystal Taste Award” is somewhere on the site. If it’s a known thing in London, cool! But, I’m in the US and don’t know what it’s about or means or how prestigious it is to get it.

Very nice work. Bet your parents are ecstatic!

Take care,
~B.

1 Like

Thank you, Brian! This is amazing. I always welcome any feedback, especially a detailed one :wink:

I really appreciate your time and effort, it certainly did help a lot :thumbsup:

All the best,
Naweed

1 Like