I've noticed that after my last update, republish and reupload to my server, the site is crawling, getting hung up again.
The problem seems to be a bit of code referring to CarrierZone and this completely hangs up the site. Everything, images and text, loads just fine but it takes about 20+ second for the navigation to finally appear.
There is no "Custom Code" on the Site Settings.
Further, when looking at the website in SublimeText to try to remove the code, it doesnt show up on the local index.html file... only when I "View Source" on the live site http://customlightingfixtures.com
Live site Source:
I tried running a speed test on Pingdom and it's over 20 seconds.