Site is broken on older browsers HELP =)

Hello! I’m hoping someone can help me out, still kind of a newbie lol. Just building a site for our small business.

It seems that all of the grids on our site get messed up on older browsers and the elements stack on top of eachother. A potential client was on our site this morning and called me because our pricing table were all stacked on top of eachother and she couldn’t read it. I’m just grateful she called me and didn’t just move on to another photo booth company =).

Here are are some screenshots…

Thank you so much in advance :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - SmileyPhotoBooths.com
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

CSS grid is not supported in older versions of IE: Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc

You could probably switch all of those layouts to flexbox if you need to support old IE, or just don’t worry about it as the usage is very low for those browsers at this point.

1 Like

IE 11 has partial support for CSS Grid. So layouts that need to work on that EOL browser should be built with standard positioning and minimal use of flex box. Use standard columns instead.

Global use of IE11 is showing at 1.86% (according to caniuse). So you can factor that into your decisions.

When determining what features are supported on what browser / version, a popular tools is caniuse.com.

1 Like

Thank you for your knowledge. I guess it’s not that big of a deal after all LoL.