Site Search Results Not Navigating To Correct Place

No matter what you type in the site search I have the result coming out perfectly now, just searching the product database and displaying the results based on the fields I chose, HOWEVER when you click on any result link which should bring you directly to the product page no matter which you click on it brings you to the wrong page, not the one depicted. Please go to my share link, attempt to use the search box by searching for “busta” and you will see one result populate the search results. Click on that result and it will take you to a totally different place from the actual link showing.

Really need help with this someone advise pretty please!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mixinit-io-4eac72?utm_source=mixinit-io-4eac72&preview=4c45081673ee96e9909faea8b79304eb
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out about your site search, and I’m happy to help!

I was able to take a look at a clone of your project and noticed that the URL for the search results is pointing to the Special Items page.

The following short screencapture provides some tips on an update that should fix the issue: Screen Recording 2018-10-01...

Hopefully, this was helpful.

Feel free to let me know if this is helpful, or if you have any additional questions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.