Sizing Issues and Dropdown arrow issue

Hi there - I have three problems I’d really appreciate some help with!

I’m having some issues with the sizing of one of the tiers on this webpage. On the designer function, it appears in the correct size but when viewed in the editor or live it is incorrect.

On our sign up form there should be a drop down arrow for Membership Plan. Again this appears on the designer but not the editor or live.

Lastly I cannot edit some of the text on the page in editor. I think this may be because it is an image that is static when scrolling(?) but the editor doesn’t seem to even recognise it when I hover over it!

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Problem 01
The class “Plan” for the Columns you forgot to set it on Align Self : Stretch , which is the fourth option.

Problem 02
I do not know, hopefully someone can get on this soon.

Problem 03
I am seeing a different form than what you shown.

Thanks for the help with problem 1! I’m still having issues with the form when viewing the website live however!

Hi @hcooper!

The dropdown field is breaking because of your custom code.

The reason you are seeing a discrepancy between the Designer and live site is because custom code is not rendered in the Designer, which is why you see

You can check out this article for more information on CSS for Dropdown fields: Dropdown Default Styling | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks

Concerning the editor issues, you have the class split-two z-index set to -1 as shown here:

Try keeping your z-index values positive, and bump the others up a bit respectively.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.