Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Slider Arrows Customization

I am trying to customize the arrows in my site for the slider however I can't seem to make them stay at a margin of 29 px from the left and right of the slider.
If I could move their location withing the slider that would make life easier using flex, however they are unmovable so now I don't really know how to solve this.

Anyone got any ideas? :frowning:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/david-dor?preview=21045df93b4b9d534260a418cb68662b

Here is a link to see the live site and what happens: www.daviddor.com/media

Like this?

Ditch the flex.

Thanks!

But I meant more like this:

Where the arrows are 29 margin from the carousel so that if there aren't enough items they're still close.

Thank you!!

Thanks, but on the media page I did it with sliders, it's a bit different since you can't move the slider arrows:

How would I go about in doing this?

You're not showing me a screencap of the media page do you?
How am I supposed to know where I look? I had to search for answering your initial question...

I apologize, I thought that by sharing the link daviddor.com/media that meant in that page.

I am new to this forum and apologize for any mistakes I make, I will make myself more clear next time.

I missed that link I'm sorry :slight_smile:

So, where are we on the arrows now? On your last message what you say and show seems to be different...

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.