Slider Arrows Stop Working

Hello there! I am running into big trouble with the slider arrows. While making the website, I always had the slider showing and it always worked. But then at the end, we decided to have the slider be hidden and only open when you click on a button.

The slider works great when I have it showing by default. But as soon as I hide it to show only on button click, the slider shows as normal, but the arrows stop working :(.

Id appreciate some help with this issue!! Thanks so much for the help in advance!

Andres Munoz

Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Just FYI,
The components we use are 1 element packaged and there’s hard code in the background. Typically, when fiddling with the inner layers/components you can experience unexpected problems. I would lean towards letting the elements work. Because you’re actually changing the whole thing, not just one part.

I understand what you’re trying to do, but there’s functionality that we can’t see. The other option is to build it from scratch. A while back, I tried to move those arrows, and I experience strange behaviors - so I just let it be. :smile: