Slider issues - arrows disappear and shadows block

Hello webflow,

I am working on my portfolio, and up until yesterday everything looked fine.
But since this morning I have notices two problems.

1. Arrows disappearance.

In one of my Tabs the arrows just disappeared, left and right, but I haven’t changed anything from the class.
I am using the same class slider on different Tabs, and applying different combo classes.
Is there a conflict in between tabs? The slider’s arrows are fin on the other Tab.

2. Slider shadow images on Chrome.
It is better explained with an image!
These shadows do not appear on Firefox and Edge, and up until yesterday they were not visible.
I use a smooth background shadow colored in the same background color in order to let the image fade in the background once they get swiped, but up until now the coloring was right.
I also noticed that it does the same on another object onto which I applied a drip shadow with the background color.

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Okidoki

Thank you for reaching out!

• What sites are you seeing this issue occur in?
• Can you send me the site Read-Only link please?

Can you please check the following:

• Is your Chrome browser up-to-date?
  • Can you try a hard refresh on the site?
  • Can you republish your site and see if the issue is still visible on the published site?
  • Are you experiencing the same issues while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off?
  • If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me.

Any information that you can provide, can help us resolve the issue faster.

Thanks in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!

Hello AnnaKelian,

Thanks for the answer!
My chrome browser is up to date (Version 61.0.3163.100 (Build officiel) (64 bits)).
I solved the shadow problem by enabling / disabling the hardware acceleration in the parameters panel.

But it made me realized as well that my Chrome color profile is very grey-ish, and the colors do not look as bright as what they are suppose to be. This is not a Webflow problem, but I wonder if anyone found a clear answer to that issue? Looking online did not gave any true solution, so is there someone out there who knows?

About the arrows issues, I will post the link once I am done working on the website, because I turned it off for the moment.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.