Slider issues with text

Dear all,

I’m new at Webflow and I’m trying to create my first site.
I purchased the “start corporate” theme.

Now I have already changed a lot of things but now I wanted to ad a slide to the slide banner.
However, if I ad a slide, I can’t place a container fluid, etc on it (like it is the case with slide 1).
Also duplicating slide 1 doesn’t work. The container repositions itself beneath the slider.

What am I doing wrong? I can’t figure it out.

Best regards

Link to the site
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dncp?preview=efdeb8bd03026e43601243f5e09d6ff2

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @STAPPS

Each slide should have a default setting of Inline Block. Remove the settings and the slides will sit next to each other in the slider.

CloudApp
(Select slide one and remove the display setting).

CloudApp
You can then copy and paste slide one, or use the settings tab to add a new slide.

@magicmark

Great.
Thank you. This works.

Don’t know if this is a setting I turned on myself or if it is a default setting, anyhow, it solved the problem. :wink:

Best regards

PS: I am a former Adobe Muse user, and Webflow is completely new to me, so I will be turning to this forum a lott :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome. :smiley:

By default on a slider it’s switched off, but the template designer may have left it on. These things happen (usually to me ) , and it sometimes takes another pair of eyes to look over to find even the simplest errors!

Welcome to the Webflow community! That’s what we’re all here for. I had so much help when I first started and now I try to offer the help back in return. It’s a great community. Reach out whenever you need anything!