Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Slider not working as expected

Hi.

I've created a slider containing 3 slides, each slide contains a row with 3 columns. In each column i've placed an image.
I didn't add any interactions, it's supposed to just slide non-stop.
What I get is a slider, in which the slides are "jumping" from one to the other and not running smoothly.
Can anyone help hear?
This is my link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/folloze?preview=31edd4359289631f2e1377ff50294f22
and the slider is called "team gallery slider" and it is in the "about" page.

Thank you,
Naama.

Hey @Naama

I have you recently changed your design on the About Page as I cant see the Team Gallery Slider. Are you able to send over a screenshot of the section your having problems with? Thanks!

Hey @tim.

Can you please re-check now? I think I forgot to publish before.
The slider is inside "team gallery section".

Thank you,
Naama.

Hey @Naama

I can see it now. I think the problem is caused by the "Timer delay". It creates a conflict with having it 0 as I think it assumes the transition will be shorter than the delay.

It may be a better option to create this via an interaction "move" tranistion on an element with a series of photos inside. getting it loop from a particular point may require a bit of experimentation though.

Hey @tim

I've set the timer delay to be bigger then the duration and the problem is solved.
Thank you very much for your help!

Naama.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.