Slider problem with the flex

Hi,

I’ve been struggling for a while with the slider. Which seems to be pretty straightforward to use at least what is shown in the video tutorial for slider, gave a headache. I don’t know at this point if I am using well the flex and the slider divs. I want each slide to be next to each other and just style it with the margin and the padding. If you take a look at each slide, it is bleeding below the slide nav. ¿Is that supposed to be happening? Any help, I just want a nice simple slider to work well.

Thanks,

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cdu-preview?preview=e453fa60b810ace6d800c69be4319069
([how to access public share link][2])

Hello, @Sebasgaes.

Actually, it is how the slider structured. Slider by itself has a position: relative and slider navigation, which is child element (sit inside the slider) has position: absolute and aligned to the bottom of the slider. Also, the Slider mask takes 100% of slider height. So, slider navigation is “overlaping” the mask.

If you want to avoid it, just set bottom padding to the slider, equal to slider navigation height.

Regards,
Anna

Hi @sabanna I am not sure if I am doing well, which element do I have set the padding?

“Multi slide” element (slider itself)

1 Like

Thanks @sabanna I think it looks better now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.