Slider waits for an interaction

Hi,

I have a slider with 4 slides. Each slide has a background picture, and a button.
What I’m trying to achieve is that every time the slider slides to the next slide, first the button fades out and only then the slider moves. Also, the button on the next slide, fades in once the slide is in.

I’ve been able to achieve the fade in, setting trigger as “slide into view” and setting “wait=500ms” (same time as the slider speed), but I can’t figure out how to make the next slide wait for the previous slide’s button to fade out.

I hope you understand my question.

Thank you very much!

Andy

Hi @andylead, thanks for the post !

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Dave

Thanks Dave!

The link is bsqfx.webflow.io
What I’m trying do is that both the rounded button and the hero text (on slide1) fade out to opacity 0% before de slide1 slides out. Then, once slide2 appears, the button and the hero text (on slide2) fade in.
I know how to achieve the fade in (trigger “slide into view”, wait “500ms”, opacity “100%”), but I can’t get the fade out effect to anticipate 500ms before the slide out of view.
Meaning, first the button on slide1 fades out, and only then the slide1 slides out.

Hi @bsqeffects, thanks for the site published link, that certainly helps. Could you also share the site read-only link to the design view?

Take a peek at this link again: https://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-sites-read-only-link

You will need to access this from within Webflow on your site dashboard.

Thank you @cyberdave

Here’s the read-only link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bsqfx?preview=0f29667b7bfa21f13230460590f48512
Hope you can help… I don’t know if what I’m trying to do is even possible hehe.

Andy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.