Sluggish Operations

Hey @PixelGeek & @callmevlad I’ve been having some issues as well.
Intermittent outages about every 5 minutes during my work flow and I end up with a dialog box that says the following:

I was fine when on a PC earlier running windows 7 & using Chrome (didn’t have any issues), however I’m using a 2012 Macbook Pro 15", Chrome & Safari (experiencing the issue in both browsers) Running Yosemite V. 10.10.5 . I’ve never had issues with Webflow on any of my machines.

A few times I was able to just hit “wait” and then the issue corrected itself, but earlier I wasn’t able to publish and about 30 minutes worth of work was lost. Thankfully it was easy to re-do the work. :smile:
Looks like I’m not the only one experiencing the issue though. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I’ve let my clients know about the issue/delay.

Thanks again for an awesome products and all of your hard work with the updates lately :slight_smile: Don’t forget to sleep!

Thank you,

Waldo :slight_smile:

That’s a bummer to hear :frowning: We’re trying to gather as much information as possible here.

Here’s what would help from anyone that can consistently get their UI to become slow:

• Take a screenshot or video of the Chrome Task Manager (Window → Task Manager). It should show the CPU and Memory used by the Webflow tab
  • Record a CPU profile session while performing sluggish operations in Google Chrome. Here’s a quick video tutorial on how to record one of these: http://quick.as/6yjmiqdlv
2 Likes

Hi @callmevlad,

Sorry I did not respond to this sooner. But, in my case the problem was resolved after disabling my Adobe Typkite to the particular website I am working on. All runs as normal since doing so.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.