Small Bug since IX2 Update

I’ve noticed a small bug on div’s that are use for line spacers, or circles, that sorta thing. It doesn’t affect the front end at all, but a little annoying in the UI. it only seems to appear when using a set width/height of a div with a background colour.

The work around is the double click the div, and it returns to the state it should be. Some images are below:

Hi @danwilko

Thanks so much for posting this.

This looks like a known bug we are currently investigating. The divs typically expand like this when you duplicate a class. In this case though it sounds like the issue is happening with other steps.

Are you able to provide the steps you took to reproduce this behavior?

I’ll post back here as soon as I have more information on this issue.

​Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Hi @Brando

I can’t replicate right away, although I’ve noticed that it’s only when using div’s, with no children and using a set height/width and background colour.

It could quite possible be when they’re duplicated that the bug appears. I’ll keep an eye to see if I can replicate the issue.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the extra information @danwilko!

I’ll be sure to keep you posted on the issue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Brando,

Just an update – what you said is correct I believe. The issue arises once a class is duplicated (not necessarily duplicating the class of that element that bugs out).

I hope this helps. Will keep a look out for an update.

Thanks

1 Like

As a workaround just click hide empty elements button at the bottom left to get rig of the frames and stuff. This way you won’t need to click all of them and it will just go away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.