Smaller mobile screen sizes affecting bigger screens

I’ve been noticing that for mobile screens, that whenever I make a change on one of those screens it will affect the larger. For example, if I make a change in portrait mode the changes are then made on the landscape and tablet view. My desktop screens aren’t affected at all. I’ve been trying to figure this out for days and I don’t know what to do at this point.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tashdemarketing?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=tashdemarketing&preview=074d3688247a9a8fb55a1afc36b235fc&mode=preview)

Hello @DebWilliamson what kind of changes are you trying to make? If it’s CSS (visual stuff like font size, etc) it shouldn’t carry over but if you’re changing the left side (HTML, structure, order of things) then it will impact this. Hope that helps,if you can give some more information we can have a look!

Well the CSS is whats being affected. If I change the padding on one of the smaller screens then the lager screen changes too. I know it sounds strange, but that whats going on