Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Smooth Scrolling not working with "While scrolling in view" animations

Hi, I have been trying to get my “While scrolling in view” animations smooth when scrolled. Some great sites out there do have smooth scrolling parallax effects. I have tried lots of options adding in code (smoothscrolling.js, luxy.js etc.). These options do work on the main part of the site. But all the webflow “While scrolling in view” animations remain clunky. It’s a shame as I love how the webflow animations work, but when you scroll with a mouse it appears clunky. Is there a way to solve this?

1 Like

Hi Damon. I have the same issue as you. The animations looks good when scrolling with a trackpad, but with mouse scroll, the luxy.js works fine for me on the whole page with mouse scroll but the animations like parallax and others are jerky… Would be interested to know if there’s a way around and if someone has a clue about how to solve this. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I can’t share the read-only link for now as the website isn’t online yet (NDA), but I may be able to share it in a few days.

Hey !
I have the same issue. Did you find a solution to resolve this buggy animation when scrolling ?

I juste did a little test here : https://pamela-lus.webflow.io/