Social Media plugin?

Here’s a question.

I know Webflow is done on web interface. How do we add plugins (or if it’s possible without coding???)

I am planning a website currently and want’s to be able to take feeds from certain social media like Weibo, twitter, FB etc.

Do we have a sample that I can learn this bit?

I’m trying to re-vamp a website (build by some company and it’s horrible), I want to build a prototype to convinced the business that the current website; while still new - is out of date, out of style and needs to come to 21st century.

Hi @Jacky18

Sure, you can ‘plug these in’ by embedding custom code, see the Webflow University general video here:

Also see the ‘integrations’ page and scroll down for social media:

Let us know if you have any questions - you can also use the search function on the top right to search for solutions :slightly_smiling_face:

Stu

1 Like

Thanks @StuM

This is great. I’ll test this out. I don’t have a hosting plan yet. Was hoping to test out all features before taking that leap.

Does this works in a free Designer plan? If not, I am ok to go hosting plan (not going to host anything until I can go live with it). Just that it’s a waste to have hosting but host nothing.

Hi @Jacky18

I would contact support@webflow.com to check the specific feeds you want to embed, especially if not included on that second link I sent. Include the code snippet or a link to the social media’s own page on ‘embedding in your website’ and they can advise any known compatibility issues.

Let them know your concern with committing to hosting on this issue - they are nice folk :slightly_smiling_face:

Stu

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.