Social Posts Integration on my website

Hi,

Maybe you can help me. I don’t know if there is something like this somewhere, or if someone has already implemented it in Webflow.

I would like to create a page whose presentation e.g. going towards Pinterest. A picture above, 3-4 lines of text below.

The problem I am currently facing is that these tiles should represent the posts on our social media profiles. So when we post something on facebook, these posts should be displayed on our website. We don’t just want to show Facebook, but also show the following social platforms on this page:

• facebook
  • instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Linkedin
  • twitter

Does anyone of you know a similar site? Or can someone give me a tip on how best to do this?

thank you
Toby

I think I found a smart solution that works with Webflow too. This costs something, but the price is fair.

There are also platforms and services that charge more than $ 100 a month. That is out of proportion.

I would like to have my own solution somehow via the interfaces of the providers in order to be more independent, but maybe someone knows how this can be easily solved in Webflow?

Toby

You would need to write custom code and leverage the respective API of each provider. Not trivial and the reason why commercial products exist. Start by reviewing the API’s to see what options / functions are available.

Hi,

merci for your message. Yes, that doesn’t seem easy indeed. :slight_smile: I will access a third party solution. Already found a nice and affordable one.

https://www.sociablekit.com/demos/

Toby