Software/Online Tool(s) to Test Export Code before publishing?

Hello Community,

I just exported the .zip file for one of my sites and I am wondering if/how I can view/test the code before I push it to my own public domain. I do have my own domain, however I am not choosing to host it through Webflow as I plan to implement a few lines of custom code.

Note that I am not an avid programmer/developer so I may be bit of a novice in terms to what I am looking to accomplish. So, I’ve tried unminifying the code and pasting the text into CodePen, however I do not know how I can import the JS text; currently I am only able to load in the HTML and CSS but everything looks whack without the JS. The webflow file inside of the js folder doesn’t seem to be able to be loaded into CodePen.

I’ve also tried looking into Sublime Text 3 to edit some of the lines, but I can’t seem to view the final website inside of the editor (given it’s an editor, not a viewer). I don’t intend on sharing my read-only or any of that, I’m just looking for understanding of the general concept or certain Software/Online Tools that are available to test my Export code. If what I’m writing doesn’t make much sense to you, it doesn’t make much sense to me either as this is my first time hosting my website outside of Webflow w/ export code.

Anyways, any help to this odd request is appreciated. If there have been similar topics like this posted before, my apologies for bringing it up again (but link me to those if they exist).

Thank you!

I solved, it. Simple mistake; I didn’t try to first open it inside of the editor. Discard this topic as I don’t think it will apply to many.