I’m looking for a resource that translating extra strings. Not free, but cheap, but with a very good localization software like this one https://alconost.com/en/services/game-localization. It’s the most useful app I have ever seen, but it’s too expensive for my very low budget.
Not-free-but-cheap I think https://www.translated.net/en/ can’t be beaten.
I’ve use them countless times and never been disappointed. On top of my mind:
- easy to start, tool to provide a quote
- job starts immediately, delivers, payement is only after
- always faster than advertised
- as good in western languages than in asian languages
- great product management in their part, dialog is very cool
- never an issue to ask for a redo on some parts
- different levels of quality and they will do proof reading too, including proof-reading + rewriting when you don’t write in your language
It sound slike I’m working there but no, I’m just very satisfied with their services, I use them for 7 years now.