Solution for Google Map Inetgration

Hi,

This is the first time I’ll be integrating Google Maps for a client project. The tutorial on integrating Google Maps using API keys looked very straightforward. So I said yes to the client’s requirement. Now when I try it out, you need to set up a billing account on Google Cloud. I see that there is a $200 credit you receive when using Map integration.

Can someone shed some light on how this credit works? How is the credit calculated?

Also, would you still suggest using this Webflow integration or something else (3rd party).

1 Like

Hi, Saptaruagency

Create a Transport Tracker to track and manage moving assets like buses or delivery trucks. An Android app captures the location of your vehicles and stores it in a Firebase Realtime Database. A map built with the Maps JavaScript API provides realtime visibility of your vehicles, routes and schedules.

Style your maps with custom markers, lines, colors, polygons, and images. Give users the ability to create and share their own custom maps and use zoom, pinch, rotate, and tilt to explore maps in more detail. You can highlight your store locations with custom colors and elements. Or customize a virtual cycling path powered by Street View with unique markers, overlays, and photos.

When you build on the same infrastructure that serves billions of Google Maps’ users, you can count on a platform that will scale and flex as you do. On our secure, future-proof infrastructure, you can grow from prototype to planet-scale without having to think about capacity, reliability, or performance.

Thanks.

Hi, @saptaruagency! Yes, it costs, but the credit covers most people and use cases and keeps the cost free to you. See the post below for more details: