[Solved] Blank page when publishing

Thanks for the suggestion! @McGuire, in fact, the modal window i created with the form embeded is actually a symbol.

But i really can´t understand why the simple tag of “iframe” can cause the site to go blank…

Hi @Waldo,

Yes i need your help please!. It seems that i can´t include anything inside the custom code HTML frame related to “iframe” tag so the page will go blank, any idea why is this?.

thanks!

The page doesn’t load because in all these cases, there’s no closing tag for the iframe. :dizzy_face:

Let us know how this works:

<iframe src="/newsletter/subscribete" width="500" height="500" align="center"></iframe>

Lol!!! now it´s working,

@McGuire i can´t believe such and idiot i was…but, i can´t believe it, i did remember to test with tags, no tags… i did what you said in this point:

so, im really confused!!, maybe caché?..anyway many thanks for your help, so much appreciated.

No! Not at all. This is actually an incredibly common occurrence—I didn’t notice it either, which is why I made Edit 2 in that screenshot after adding </iframe> to the end! :+1:

Edit: Also, your design looks great—let us know how everything goes as you finish this project. Keep up the great work! :slight_smile: