I have zero coding experience, about 4 months fiddling with Webflow, and before that maybe 6 months on Duda where I published 4 websites for small but paying customer in 'fake it til you make it' mode. My current project is for an established fitness and nutrition and welness center here in a city of 1.5mm including annexed burbs et al. I bring this up because if I can deliver a quality site it would unquestionably lead to a substantial jump in project opportunities. Yesterday I met with the client and we have set a 5/22 drop dead 'go live' date. They have already paid over half of the $5500 I quoted/invoiced for the site(almost soiled my draws when they agreed to price as I was prepared to go as low as $1500.00!!) and well, I'm kinda really freaking out! LOL Point being, you will likely be seeing a lot of inquiries from me over the next 10 days about things most 13yr olds should know and I would just like to thank you in advance for any help you might give me in the coming days.
Here is a quick list of design elements I am having trouble with and will be creating separate threads for with links and details:
- Making flexbox responsive across all four screen sizes
- Embedding Zen Planner Calendar using iFrame or Wordpress embed code
- Social Media 'live feeds'
- CMS: basics for the blog page (im getting there but am not nearly as comfortable with it as I need to be.
- uploading icon files and families
- Some basic interactions: I have a handful in by quiver but not nearly enough and there are some specific ia's that I will detail in a separate thread
- ecommerce/payment imbed(PayPal) -- very simple specs from client but a wrinkle I have yet to tackle.
Im sure I will come across a few more but I think that's it for now. Please keep an eye out for my detailed separate topics on each item listed above.
And Mods, if this type of post is frowned upon I am sorry and would be happy to start over with your direction. Just let me know.
Thanks guys and gals!