Some elements not displaying on IE

Hello, Webflow community!

Luis here, I noticed that the logo, main heading, and play button are not displaying correctly in IE.

Any way I can get this fixed asap?

Shareable link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/olori-hair-extensions?preview=3abcf7df41b9bd917884d7b137606777

Live website

Thank you in advance!!

Hey, this might not help but i’m seeing everything fine on Edge (latest). Is designing for IE necessary?

1 Like

Hi @luis27

Thanks for posting about this.

It looks like you are using Flexbox for the layout of these sections. Unfortunatley, IE doesn’t fully support flexbox.

I recommend taking one of two routes here:

1. Rebuild these sections without flexbox - not fun but definitely possible when using columns
  2. You can disregard IE as it accounts for only 3.1% of global usage

This is definitely a subjective decision that largely depends on your user base. If you expect a lot of users to be accessing your site via IE then option 1 is the best route. If most of your users will be using modern web browsers and mobile devices, you may consider the second option.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there, @Brando!

Thank you very much for the feedback. The client was actually using an older version of IE :unamused:. lol

I did make some minor changes but the client is now happy! phew

I apologize for the delayed reply!

Best,

Luis

1 Like

My client was actually using an older version of IE! I converted them to Chrome haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.