Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Something New - > Webflow Weekly #1

Welcome to Webflow Weekly!

Being a Webflow user like all you guys, I have, over time, accumulated a lot of links and articles. There are also some websites I visit weekly, related to Webflow with a lot of useful and interesting information.

With that in mind, I have decided every week, to share with you guys interesting stuff related to Webflow I find online

Every week I will try to showcase different things and different people.
Let me know if this is something that interests you and if I should keep doing it.

-------------------------------------------------”--------------------------------------------------------------

Webflow Weekly #1

News

Now in beta: schedule collection items -
The ability to schedule new CMS items to be published at specific times in the future has been added to WebFlow.

An Article

SEO and Webflow: the essential guide

Get 14 need-to-know tips on website SEO — whether or not you use Webflow – by John Moore Williams

A Free Template

Incredible - Multipurpose Website Template

A nice, beautiful, powerful & simply wonderful portfolio for creatives and agencies alike – by Deni Bozo

A Paid Template

Otto - Dashboard & SaaS Template

The perfect template for your next SaaS, Dashboard, App or Software website – by Flowbase.

A Tutorial

How to Webflow (Live): Learning the basics of Webflow’s Content Management System - by Pixel Geek

A Cool Website (built with Webflow, obvious)

Finsweet
Homepage to the Agency “Finsweet”, an agency creating websites exclusively on Webflow.

An Event

Seattle Webflow Meetup - July 16 Seattle (online)
----------------------------------------------------"---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about this?
Should I keep doing it every week?

3 Likes

Hi @Duarte - welcome to the :webflow_heart:

I think this is a welcome initiative - I would suggest you organize all the recommendations on a dedicated web site that you will build in Webflow of course :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll be following, welcome to the community!