I have an issue regarding sorting. I made the sorting so that my clients added items went from A - Z, working as expected.
After a while my client asked me if it was possible to move some items up the list.
I solved this by adding a switch and in the sort order I made it like this:
“featured is ON first”
“name, Alphabetical (A - Z)”
I then flipped the switch for an item and it worked wonders. But when I flipped it back to “OFF” the item is still displayed first.
I’ve drafted all the items and published them again but the issue persists. I can’t even explain how this is possible unless “the CMS for some reason thinks that the switch is still ON for that item”.
Excuse my somewhat bad English but I hope you understand the problem.