Now streaming live

Sorting order by date field in collections

We have a few collection items that are not published in order and I wanted to sort them out by our date field. However, it’s not displaying the arrangement correctly when we try to do so.

Here’s the link to preview:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/collectivecampus?preview=31311ca245214354f8e8c9c7cdd10f6b

It’s under the Podcasts Page and the assortment is by Date from Newest to Oldest. The items are not the most recent one.

Hi @pinayaussie

Thank you so much for reaching out!

I wasn’t able to see where the issue was, can you please provide more details, as on which tab are you seeing the issue? Or better yet, can you provide screenshots showing the mis-sorted dates?

Any information that you can provide, can help us resolve the issue faster.

Thanks in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!

Kindest regards,
Anna

Thanks for reaching out Anna!

I just checked again and looks like the problem was some of our items are not published yet.
Just letting you know.

Thanks!

Hi Charity @pinayaussie

So, if I understand correctly, you mean that issue with the sorting is not an issue anymore since you have some draft podcasts? If so, can we mark this post as closed?

Or is the issue now that some podcasts aren’t being published and that’s the actual bug here?

Standing by for your clarification.

All the best,
Anna

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.