I have a CMS collection with a rich text field that contains a Soundcloud player. My client emailed me last night saying he couldn't get the player to play the audio. Here is what I have done/discovered:
Machine A ('09 MacBook Pro)
- All audio files play in all browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) no problem.
Mobile (iPhone 6+)
- All audio files play in both Chrome and Safari no problem
Machine B ('12 MacBook Pro)
- Firefox: audio files play no problem
- Safari: audio files play no problem
- Chrome: "Aha!" Audio files MOSTLY don't function. It's intermittent that they work. (My client let me know later that he was also using Chrome when it happened. He's on some sort of Dell gaming notebook.)
Here is what I mean by "don't function". The embedded audio player doesn't even act like a link. You can't click play, the title, the account owner name, the timeline. Nothing. It acts kind of like a static image in that it just sits there and offers ZERO interaction.
Here is a link to a live example: https://www.hisheartfoundation.org/educational-outreach-posts/how-do-i-take-care-of-myself-and-support-my-loved-ones
Here is a read-only link in case that's helpful: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hhfbuild?preview=30f46965160e6555a81ba0f557591be0
Any advice/help would be much appreciated!