Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Spammer getting through re-captcha

I am having issues with spam getting through my re-captcha on my form. I keep getting spam form a John Miller from “domainregistrationcorp.com” I’m getting a lot of email from this person. I know they are spam and cuz the domains it says are expiring are under GoDaddy and I know they are fine. All of the domains are forwarded to my website so I know that’s how they are getting them. Is there anything I can do about this? It’s wasting my form submissions and just in general annoying…

Webflow does not provide additional spam filtering so you would need to migrate to a form handler that does. You can explore integrations in the University. I use Basin and don’t have spam issues (I use reCAPTCHA plus honeypot fields. Clients are very happy.

I get this same spam on ALL our Webflow sites, even with recaptcha.

A reason I use basin. They incorporate spam filtering using Akismet and CleanTalk. Used in conjunction with reCAPTCHA and spam is mostly none. Just a few manuals get through. I am running over 30+ forms and never here about issues from clients. You could explore Integromat or Zapier as an alternative to a form processor. There are other good providers listed in the University under integrations. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.