SQUARE Point of Sale (POS)

SQUARE is a payment portal in common use in Australia. Stripe is a competitor product and in my view, less popular.

I have adopted SQUARE on my current WP / Woo site to receive payments online.

I am currently doing an eval of Webflow.

I would be interested to know if there is an integration with SQUARE or if this is something in development.

Cheers

Square would only be currently supported with a third party e-commerce integration. Webflow does not typically talk about what is in the pipeline.

Hi @CocoaDev.
Josh from Foxy here. Our seamless integration with Webflow allows you to accept payments with Square. More info can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions. We’re happy to help. hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Cheers, i’ll check it out

Alan

1 Like

Hi Webdev,

I’m having a hard time figuring out a Square integration. What I need is the Square POS and Webflow Products section to connect. For example, if an item is bought on our Webflow store I’d like the Square POS inventory to be updated. From my attempts it looks like Zapier etc. cannot do that. Do you have any experience with this?

Hey Josh,

Does Foxy provide any type of inventory syncing between a Webflow store and Square POS?

Hi Joel.
Thanks for messaging. Foxy integrates with Square and has an inventory integration with Webflow CMS, but unfortunately, we don’t have a Square inventory integration.

I checked to see if Square has a Zapier Action to update inventory, but they don’t. That said, I’m sure it’s possible with their API. Just a matter of getting that setup with a custom webhook in Zapier or with our non-Zapier webhooks.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like