Still super confused on how to create "related posts"

Hi There,

I have read a few of the forums but cant for the life of me work out how to do related posts on a page template.

I have created a multi collection list and added to the blog posts, but when I try to filter there isnt the dynamic option.

I dont know where I am going wrong and seem to be going round in circles. I have read the other similar topics but im still confused.

Here is my site Read-Only:https://preview.webflow.com/preview/heard-agency-website?preview=c82cb5ce6b5c2758c61c9140fffb9886
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

Hey @Willem_Reyners_Tay - you can check out Multi-reference field | Webflow University.

In short, for your blog collection, you can create a multi-reference field called “related posts”. The Collection for this field will be the blog collection itself (Blog Posts in your case). Then on the detail page of your blog post, you can create a new collection list based off this multi-reference field.

1 Like

Thats choosing the posts individually.

What I really want, and is pretty standard in most CMS, is that if I tag a post with say,

“digital”

then I can create an element at the end of the blog post template that pulls in a list of posts that also contain that current tag.

However from the infor this only seems possible on automatically generated collection pages? i.e. not on the post template itself.

Your example would mean users have to select the related posts each time rather than relying on the reference field…

Am I reading that correctly?

Ok… I get it now. Strangely didnt work the first time.