Edit: My mistake, If you do not upload a branding logo for the editor, invite get send to collaborators automatically, once you upload the logo, you only get the link.
Why did webflow change the way how collaborators invite to the editor work?
I wanted to invite a customer as a collaborator to their website, so I filled in the email account of the customer and the invite was automatically sent to the customer. This is WRONG in so many ways.
- It’s my Customer and I communicate with them not webflow.
- The text in the email is not what I want to send
- There is a picture of me in the email
- The email ends with, Thank you, the webflow team 99% of my customers do not even know what is webflow, so now I will get questions if we sub-hire another team.
- The editor we can rebrand, but now webflow is injecting themself in the whole process.
For me, this is unacceptable, at least get me an option to do not send the automatic email. We can do that by ourselves, we have a nice email for this where we just copy and paste the link.