Strange Lightbox Bug?

Hi,

two hours ago i placed a lightbox and two images. the preview and the lightbox image. 1 hour later webflow shows now images. i have integrated a complete new lightbox. the preview image works, but the lightbox image will not be displayed.
Are you just push some updates for webflow?

thanks for help

toby

Hi @Toby thank you so much for reaching out! We recently pushed out an update to webflow.js files but it should not affect the behavior of the lightbox, that sounds like very odd behavior.

Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster.

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance!

Hi Waldo,

i made you a screencast. This shows first an actually site with a Lightboxt that works. Than i switch to our new site and there to the Lightbox that make the problem. very strange is, that the left graphic works if i click, and the right not. booth graphics are .svgs.

And when you open it in safari, the left graphic will displayed correct. if you test this in chrome, no graphic will displayed after i click at the left graphic.

booth graphics are 800 x 800 px, but in my new Lightbox webflow shows a size from 150 px to 150 px.
At the first Lightbox ( old site ) the graphic size will display from 800 to 800 px.

I hope that helps. Can i Share you our site as a private mail?

https://v.usetapes.com/TZCIHfpxOw

Thanks
Toby

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.