Stripe Checkout

Josh, this is something. Really fast, really to the point. I’m surely going to make this work.

I’ll DM you with some concerns & limitations.

@Diu Sounds like a plan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @foxy I really appreciated the demo and will say Foxy is an amazing tool however I feel since this is a new business client Foxy is not for us, the client cannot incur into extra expenses like a monthly fee besides the Webflow monthly plan.

Cool

Hey @carlos94587.
No problem at all. We definitely understand. We’re not a perfect fit for every project, but definitely let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Thanks,
Josh

I use plasso and find it’s pretty simple and inexpensive if you don’t have the ability to pay a monthly fee.

@carlos94587 did you ever figure out how to implement it. I have a client that is set up on stripe and they only have a few merchandise items to sell so I think it would be the easiest to implement. If I can figure out a webflow solution that is.

Jeremy

hi @jbleroux - but if you have several items I will recommend you to use @foxy - I just needed a on-payment option and added the payment button after the Thank you message

yeah i’m going to suggest Foxy to the client. It looks like the simplest solution and it integrates with their stripe payment. They won’t like the monthly fee but if they do at least 100 transactions a month it won’t matter. The other option is shopify button if they don’t do that quantity.

The stripe payment integration seems fine for one item.

Hey @foxy ,

We are very interested in seeing this demo, would you be able to provide a link?

PS. great to see you providing support like this in the Webflow forums, that’s how both platforms grow.

1 Like

@jbleroux I wanted to mention that if you pay annually ($180/yr) you save $5/mo. Also, we only charge a transaction fee for transactions that exceed your included 100 transactions each month. It’s a small .5% fee with a max of 15 cents. Hope this helps.

@161creativedesign Here you go: Stripe Checkout - #9 by foxy Let me know if you would like to see any specific demos. Agreed on helping both platforms grow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Josh I got your e-mail and will send you another one to figure out how the logistics works for the affiliate program. I haven’t dove into the materials for the how to but will be soon.

Thanks again

@jbleroux Sounds like a plan. :slight_smile:

Thanks @foxy we will definitely be in touch. :slight_smile:

For everybody wanting to have Stripe as a plugin on your dashboard instead of using your own server for charging the payment, please upvote this idea:
https://wishlist.webflow.com/ideas/WEBFLOW-I-776

Can everyone upvote this so we can move this feature along?

@carlos94587 @jbleroux @161creativedesign @zbrah @chiefmonkey

==>>> Stripe integration into dashboard to enable payment | Webflow Wishlist <<<===

1 Like

Hi @cjroe.
I’m sorry our posts have frustrated you. We do our best to only post in threads where Foxy can bring value to the situation at hand. For this particular thread, @carlos94587 explicitly mentioned Foxy. We think it’s pretty fair that we chimed in to ask what issues he was running into. Others may disagree and if the Webflow team prefers, we’ll hold off next time we’re mentioned.

Thanks,
Josh

2 Likes

Hello! Just wanted to share with you all that I managed to make it work. This is a pretty old thread, but I thought someone might bump into it like I did :slight_smile:

Here’s my solution/tutorial: [TUTORIAL] STRIPE CHECKOUT - I made it work!

1 Like

I’m interested too, thanks!

Hi @carlos94587,

Hi, working with Stripe can be tricky if you’re unsure where to start. Luckily, you can do it pretty painlessly with embedded code.

In Stipe

In Webflow

1. Copy the code that’s on the product detail view, and click the Get Checkout code snippet.
  2. Then, on the Webflow Designer, navigate to where you need your ‘buy button’ and add an Embed Element.
  3. Paste the code from Stripe and save it

NB: To see the changes, publish the site as with all embedded code snippets - it won’t work on preview mode