Stripe - Payment API integration - FPX Malaysia

Dear fellow Webflow squad,

I am an user from Malaysia, and I am setting up my own e-commerce store with Webflow. And, I would like to integrate some more advance Stripe API into my Webflow site (not launch yet), so that my website can accept broader payment methods from Stripe (other than just Visa & Mastercard)

This is the detailed setup link from Stripe official: Accept an FPX payment | Stripe Documentation

In the setup guidance, it requires me to create Payment Intents & Payment Methods API, so that I can accept FPX payment method which is very popular in Malaysia.

Since Stripe and Webflow are official partners, can I get any advice from Weblow Community or Webflow Staff to help me with the API creation?

*p/s: I have no programming/coding background personally.

3 Likes

Help me please, guys :frowning:

Hi, I am from Malaysia too. Do you manage to find a way to link FPX into Webflow? If yes, can you share the way with me too? I appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.

Hi @Hamsalekha.
Josh with Foxy here. We’ve been chatting via email, but for anyone else with similar needs, our seamless Webfow integration may be worth looking into: https://foxy.io/webflow

We only support debit/credit cards for our Stripe integration (currently) but it looks like our Adyen integration might support FPX: FPX Online banking Malaysia | Adyen Docs Available payment options are controlled in your Adyen account and may vary from customer to customer.

Hope this helps some. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow up questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like